Suspended in Motion
—Admiring and exploring the world, the human body, and the experience we all share.
An open blog space dedicated to:
- Water – in all of its many forms and purposes
- Conservation and appreciation of the world and the individual
- Fluidity – of movement, the oceans, the consciousness, and the connection between all living creatures
- Forms of Wellness – Fitness, Nutrition, Hydration, Sleep, Meditation; well-rounded revitalization
- Chasing Dreams – creating your own path, encapsulating those passions and cultivating them into reality
But to tie it all together, I’ll need your help –
“It is the long history of humankind (and animal kind, too)
that those who learned to collaborate and improvise most effectively have prevailed.” – Charles Darwin
Over the past 5 years, I have been meticulously gathering information, networking, and growing in the areas of wellness (for both the world and the organism), self-sufficiency, and personal development with the goals of creating the best version of my life and being something more to the world around me –
With this information, I was able to change everything!
Now, it’s time to share it all –
This is where you come in.
In order for this to be a useful and valuable collaboration, there must be multiple voices and perspectives; that’s how we grow, learn, and check each other!
So, Welcome, new voice!
If you haven’t yet, jump over to Getting Started to get registered and join in on the conversation. If you’re interested in a little bit more about where Suspended in Motion comes from or the people behind the keyboard, head over to About Us. Or, if you just want to get to some blog articles and see our style, go straight to the Blog.
Thanks so much, see you inside!